It may just be the sheer number of connections your computer has
simultaneously open.  Try editing your freenet config file to reduce
the number of connections and see if that clears up your Bit torrent
and Emule issues.  That won't help your Freenet speed any, but it may
let you run all three apps at once.  Running Freenet 24/7 with half
the connections is still better than at full speed only 1 hour a day.

Two lines you probably want to change are:
maxNodeConnections=60
rtMaxNodes=50

Try using 35 and 25 respectively

Be sure to remove the # or % sign (if there is one) from the beginning
of the line you change in the config file.

Also, it is a very good probability that Freenet is saturating your
upstream bandwidth.
You may wish to change:
outputBandwidthLimit=0

change the 0 to 24000 or 12000 I suggest for your connection and
amount of traffic

I hope this helps.  Please let us know your results.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:51:27 -0800, Todd Walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:25:49 +0100, Level 13 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"I might not like what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it!"