Dear Support Personnel -

I would like to create a "private" freenet within my organization that will only be known only to the members of my organization only. I do not want to be part of a larger Freenet.

Could you please let me know how to do this?

Also, I have been trying to download FQUID 1.2 unsuccessfully (Error: Couldn't Retrieve Key). If there any other way to download FQUID other than the link shown below? - http://127.0.0.1:8888/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/fuqid/9//?htl=14&try=1#Download

Thanks in advance of your help.

Sincerely,
Ladi