Whoops, sorry for repeating an earlier question - I did look at the
mailing list archives, but somehow didn't notice it.

I set this in freenet.ini:

fproxy.bindTo=192.168.64.135

But I get an exception when I try to start the node:

Apr 23, 2006 10:21:14:155 (freenet.node.Node, main, ERROR): Failed to
start fproxy: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address
java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
freenet.clients.http.SimpleToadletServer.<init>(SimpleToadletServer.java:142)
        at
freenet.clients.http.FproxyToadlet.maybeCreateFproxyEtc(FproxyToadlet.java:219)
        at freenet.node.Node.start(Node.java:1024)
        at freenet.node.Node.main(Node.java:509)

Did I do something wrong, or is this just alpha bugginess?