I am having trouble getting Freenet 0.7 to run on my system.  I am running SuSE 10.1 on a machine with an AMD Athlon 64 processor.  I attempted to install the node manually since I couldn't seem to get the web-installer or self extracting JAR to work.

I followed the following instructions:

wget http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/freenet-ext.jar
wget http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/freenet-cvs-snapshot.jar.url
wget -i freenet-cvs-snapshot.jar.url
java -Xmx100M -cp freenet-ext.jar:freenet-cvs-snapshot.jar freenet.node.Node freenet.ini

Whenever I run the last command I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: freenet/node/Node

Once I receive that error I am returned to the command prompt and the node does not start.  Any insight would be appreciated.