Hi there.

I am new to this so please bear with me.

I am trying to install Freenet and find I am unable to connect to it. It appears to have not installed properly and was wondering if I could get some advice on what to do to be able to install it correctly or if it is how to fix the error listed below:

"Registering .fref file extention"
"Setting up plugins"
A subdirectory or file plugins already exists.
"Detecting tcp port abiability"
"Downloading update.cmd"
"Downloading freenet-ext.jar"
"Downloading freenet-stable-latest.jar"
"Installing the wrapper"
"Registering Freenet as a system service"
wrapper  | CreateService failed - The specified service already exists. (0x431)
The Freenet 0.7 darknet service is starting..
The Freenet 0.7 darknet service could not be started.

A system error has occurred.

System error 1067 has occurred.

The process terminated unexpectedly.

"Waiting for freenet to startup"