Title: Re: [freenet-support] Query
Try http://web.archive.org/web/20050312175911/http://www.freenethelp.org/html/FreenetForDummies.html#WikiHeadnote_200
for archived Free Help site

Should not this paragraph say how one gets to it?

Is there a Help Site that goes deeper into the questions newbies may have about Freenet, and where people can contribute too?
Yes, an unofficial, more elaborate Freenet Help Site was created, to go deeper into the questions newbies may have about the usage and inner-workings of Freenet. It's a wiki, thus everybody can contribute too it.

Hm?  I be that underline (here) is the link that is so difficult to read in the original location.  Wonder if it works in this relocation? (Nope)

I must admit I have more trouble finding out how to learn about the system now than I did three or four years ago, acknowledging the site is almost all new.

I learned that running the old system via dial-up from an ISP that reboots at least once a day was quite impractical, but I do continue to read some of the chatter on a regular basis (with a very long blank space in the middle of my reading).

Nicholas Sturm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Mel Charters