Freenet 0.7 build 972 is now available. Please upgrade ASAP. This build
fixes a security bug with the fetch-key box. If you put in
"/www.whatismyip.com", then your browser would go to www.whatismyip.com,
without any warning! (Because we would redirect ?key=/<anything> to
//<anything>; now we check that the key actually is a key and refuse it
otherwise). This build also contains a possible fix for the "output
bandwidth goes crazy" bug. Please test and report bugs. Anyone who finds
a security bug gets a free darknet connection to me. :)