Freenet 0.7 build 983 is now available. Please upgrade, and report any
bugs you find.
Changelog:
- Fix a bug in the CSS filter that broke includes and backgrounds.
- Some more work on Statistics.
- Allow a / on the end of the URI when inserting a directory over FCP.
  (Fixes some site inserters; really you shouldn't do this).
- When we have inserted enough blocks to fetch the file, start encoding
  all the remaining blocks, so we can generate the metadata and the key.
  URIGenerated and PutFetchable should happen soon after reaching 2/3rds
  of an insert.
- Allow users to restart failed requests on the queue page.
- Check for the downloaded data on loading a persistent request; if it's
  not there, and it should be, treat it as a bucket failure.
- Don't automatically restart finished requests on startup.
- Refactoring etc.