> Freenet 0.7 build 996 is now available. Please upgrade.

My node doesn't seem to want to update itself.
For the last  2 days, I've had the  following displayed on my fproxy
homepage:

"It seems that your node isn't running the latest version of the software.
Your node is currently fetching the update over Freenet. Once this is
complete, you will be prompted to install the new version. Please be
patient, this could take up to half an hour."

At the moment, 6 of my connected peers are running 996,  together with 2
backed off and 1 disconnetd node.
Any idea why it's not downloaded it?
It has updated itself from build 990 onwards within an hour or so without
problems.

MrFlibble