Freenet 0.7 build 1020 is now available. This build contains a large
number of fixes and improvements to the datastore code, including a bug
that was causing the node to fail to start up due to a timeout, also it
fixes a bug that was causing Freenet to think there are far more nodes
on the network than there actually are, a small FCP bug, better error
handling, a new revocation key (we lose the old one's privkey :< ) and
various other fixes and improvements.

Please upgrade. The build should be available through the auto-update
system soon. Also freenet-ext.jar build 1011 is available, this fixes a
bug in freenet-ext #10 in the amd64 native code FEC; if you run AMD64
you *may* need to upgrade it manually.

Many thanks to all our testers, and all our contributors. The latter
include nextgens, zothar, volodya and myself.