I installed freenet on 10.5.1 and have had no issues during the install or using freenet, if that helps anybody track down this error.

Darren

On 11 Feb 2008, at 14:42, Jean-Claude Féret wrote:

Hi,
I guess you feel better if I do write in English ?
First of all, I'm on OS X 10.4.10 and used upto now Azureus and mlDonkey (occasionally LimeWire or Ants) Having heard about freenet, I did download it, and followed the installation procedure

(by the way, and if it can be of any interest for you, the bug mentionned when using ubuntu, was there also with Mac OS X : error message saying that the download of that or that part didn't work, and, how I was advised to, I did click on continue… that happened quite many times during the installation, in fact for maybe the 2/3 of the files but it came to the end of it)

So, I went to the next document : How to configure Freenet. And there, was unable to get the config wizard.

« La connexion a échoué, Firefox ne peut établir de connexion avec le serveur à l'adresse 127.0.0.1:8888 »

Since it it goes through local host, I guess it probably is part of the downloaded folder, but I didn't see there any trace of it.

Since I also didn't manage to find how to open anything in relation to Freenet, I wasn't either able to do any config manualy…

Some advise would then be most welcome… Thanks in advance