On Wednesday 04 June 2008 01:22, Roberto wrote:
> Hi
> 
> I just tried installing 0.7 from
> http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/installer/new_installer.jar
> in Ubuntu 8.04 64bits. My JVM is:
> 
> java version "1.6.0"
> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b09)
> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0-b09, mixed mode)
> 
> Using the command:
> 
>  java -jar freenet_0.7_new_installer.jar
> 
> I get an error when the installer tries to download update.sh. I end
> up with an incomplete program, without even freenode*.jar I should
> report the bug or JDK is not supported in any way?

"an error" isn't very helpful. Please could you get a screenshot of the page 
where you get an error? (Yes you will have to uninstall and reinstall to do 
this).
> 
> Thanks

Attachment: pgpQV8mODZ1QK.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
[email protected]
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support
Unsubscribe at http://emu.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to