Sure did. Works as I reckoned, but it then also means that the 'safe peers'
part of it is slightly impaired, as you HAVE to do node-ref exchanges to the
'inside', with people you've probably only talked briefly with, to get the
full Freenet working. And I guess the 'auto-update' feature only works
through there.