Both of you: please CC the originator, mostly they are not subscribed to the list.
On Tuesday 15 July 2008 10:29, Volodya wrote: > Ron Wilson wrote: > > I am trying to install Freenet on Kubuntu 8.04 but not having much luck. > > When I run start run.sh script it complains that I have a buggy version > > of jvm installed. As far as I can tell I have a perfectly valid Java > > setup version 1.6 which I have installed from repositories. Is Freenet > > complaining about this and should I remove all my installed java and > > install from Sun or what? > > Any help appreciated > > Type this in the terminal: > update-alternatives --display java > it should tell you which java is the default at the moment. If it's not > sun-java, then you will need to do > sudo update-alternatives --config java > and then set sun-java as the default. > > Hope this helps. > > - Volodya > > -- > http://freedom.libsyn.com/ Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast > http://eng.anarchopedia.org/ Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal > > "None of us are free until all of us are free." ~ Mihail Bakunin > _______________________________________________ > Support mailing list > [email protected] > http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support > Unsubscribe at http://emu.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support > Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > >
pgpitG2EDKXov.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Support mailing list [email protected] http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support Unsubscribe at http://emu.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
