On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:56:23 +0100
Matthew Toseland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is no difference. But the stats on the homepage are *low level*
> inserts,
> being passed through your node. On the downloads/uploads page, we are talking
> about high level inserts originated by you.

OK, disregard my previous message, I finally realized the sense of Toad's
answer. I had added that  'insert' vs. 'upload' distintion that I had made up.

The UL/DL page is only abouot insert (or uploads) originated by you, while the
stats page is about inserts (or uploads) that your node uploads, no matter who
originate them, but calling the former 'inserts' and the latter 'uploads' is
bogus. (it is right now, but it could be an idea)

--
FAFS - The Freenet Applications FreeSite
[EMAIL PROTECTED],9T20t3xoG-dQfMO94LGOl9AxRTkaz~TykFY-voqaTQI,AQACAAE/FAFS/27/

freemail: