On Sunday 26 October 2008 13.07.56 bqz69 wrote:
> I am running freenet 1165 on a fit-pc using ubuntu 8.04.
>
> Freenet is  installed with autostart property set.
>
> When I check fit-pc the next morning, freenet has stopped running (fms
> works ok).
>
> I run ./run.sh status, and is told freenet is not running.
>
> Then I run ./run.sh start, and freenet starts up telling among others:
>
> "there isn-t enough entropy", but starts anyway.
>
> This has now happened 3 days in a row.
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Right now I tried to stop -and start freenet på fit-pc, bun only one peer got
connected and the unconnected (busy).

I have another freenet running on another computer (hp pavilion dv 9000), and
it runs cintinuously and have 12 peers connected at the moment.

They are both connected to the internet vis same router and adsl modem.