Hi,
I had this message, and so I do what was asked for, and send it at one of the required addresses I think that a reason for this may have been the fact that about an hour ago, I did send two files to my editor (about 10 MB) each, and the traffic may have been a bit strangled since I've got only about 34 Kb/s on upload I've got this information about my version on the home page (I believe the last one):

Freenet 0.7 version #1181 r23784
Freenet-ext version #26 r23771

and I'm running OS X 10.4.11

Probably a bug: please report: 7 peers forcibly disconnected due to not acknowledging packets. 7 of your peers are having severe problems (not acknowledging packets even after 10 minutes). This is probably due to a bug in the code. Please report it to us at the bug tracker at https://bugs.freenetproject.org/ or at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please include this message and what version of the node you are running. The affected peers (you may not want to include this in your bug report if they are darknet peers) are:

   * 85.177.248.19:24013
   * 88.67.15.46:32035
   * 97.81.131.62:36320
   * 217.122.53.134:1076