[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded freenet and went through the installation procedure and
> everything seemed to go OK. But my browser stills opens normally with no
> black border and I can't find anything connected to Freenet on my desktop
> or start menu.
>
> I thought the install must have messed up but when I tried to reinstallI
> got a message saying the install went OK.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> M!
I don't know about any black border, but if it installed properly you
should be able to access your node at http://127.0.0.1:8888/.  If that
doesn't work you might have to manually start the service by going
through control panel -> administrative tools -> services, then find
'Freenet 0.7 Darknet' and right click on it and choose 'start'.  All
that said, it's weird that it didn't show up in your start menu.  It
installed itself in mine automatically.