On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:10:57 +0100, 3BUIb3S50i 3BUIb3S50i wrote:
> h...@5fejudg2zdeqo-u4yoywc1zf4tgpwowlqcajvgcorv8 wrote:
>
> I have a big problem with recent releases (after 1194).
> Uploads crash. See this screenshot:
> c...@c8~jdmdn0iz7tbkjmvmamcuqimfzkgqqjgpiofsabny,9GXBGEXt5v3UzVMEufgQTvvYtUBPwWWh
> Vr5tOjYG9V8,AAIC--8/0000.jpg

That screenshot isn't very helpful. It shows, uuuhh, a working
upload? :)

> Uploads stop before 100% and the files aren't uploaded correctly (O
> KB if I try download them).

1195 introduced a change to the way CHK's are calculated (different
padding). Maybe herb was trying to upload the same file across these
irreconcilably differing freenet versions? Has he tried restarting the
upload from scratch using the latest stable version?