I had no problem with version 1209. The machine has 2GB of RAM, it doesn't
use the swap, and the node wasn't rebuilding or resizing. I tried
reinstalling the node several times, I have the same problem after a few
hours. When I restart the node, it is immediately slow. Finally, I tried
BDB, and the problems have disappeared.

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Matthew Toseland <t...@amphibian.dyndns.org