Matthew Toseland wrote:
> Freenet 0.7 build 1212 is now available. Please upgrade.
[...]
> 1212: - Recently we have had several reports of bogus claims by peers
>  that the auto-update key has been blown. The nodes would not
> transfer the revocation key, because they didn't have it, they would
> just cause panic. This appears to be a bug or a malicious attack. We
> now give peers a reasonable time to start transferring the
> auto-update revocation key, and if they don't, we cancel the alert
> and let the update through. If 3 of our peers have failed to transfer
> the key, we still treat that as broken.

I had three peers with the message before upgrading to 1211...

Another issue: I have several downloads that report being at 100%, but
they'll never report completed; even over freenet restarts. This could
be caused by a freenet crash while in the process of writing out the
files. (using db4o)

Peter.