> Matthew Toseland wrote:
> > What OS do you use for Freenet?

ubuntu 8.04 i586 desktop

> > What is your current datastore size set to?

20 GB

> > What is your output bandwidth limit set to?

50 KiB

> > What actual bandwidth usage do you typically get?

in 856 KiB/s

out 90 KiB/s

Note:

I have been running Freenet on a fit-pc the last aprox 3-4 months as a
dedicated Freenet server only.

I have a test running in crontab in order to avoid Freenet stopping from time
to time, and it works - I have not touched the fit-pc for several months, just
checked on the network cable and the adsl modem, that it is constantly running
(blinking control lamps).

I am using another pc with ubuntu 9.04 as my working computer, so the bandwith
speed is really divided between the two computers.

Fit-pc is far to slow to use for anything other than as a mini server.