Hello,

Too see how (and if) freenet really works I created my first test-page.

The key is:
u...@f-wpzfvcasstm-i6hifzfvrevyhsoame3qz03djjewy
,vBdtIQ6JYGV-wVMVWqTKwOSlq00J4UmhbUUFFSBDHQQ,AQACAAE/prawda2/1/index2.html

It went well, but I have 2 problems with it now.

1) When I enter the key manually the page loads, but before it happens I get
a warning:
 Unknown and potentially dangerous content type:

   - Size: 15.9 KiB
   - MIME type:

It happens even though I set a proper MIME type before publishing the files.

2) When I launch this key from a bookmark it does not warn, but then only
part of the page loads. :( The HTML file is just cut.

The same happens when I use internel key-link from a sub-page, not a
bookmark:
u...@f-wpzfvcasstm-i6hifzfvrevyhsoame3qz03djjewy
,vBdtIQ6JYGV-wVMVWqTKwOSlq00J4UmhbUUFFSBDHQQ,AQACAAE/prawda2/1/index.html

Can anyone please help, or at least explain what is happening here?
Is there anything I could do to fix this?

Cheers,
Piotr