On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 5:56 AM, VolodyA! V
Anarhist<volo...@whengendarmesleeps.org> wrote:
> Michael Yip wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm currently carrying out a research project on Freenet to try and
>> measure the amount of information one can gain from the observable
>> attributes.
>>
>> I was wondering if there's any way I can automate the commands through
>> the Freenet console interface, in the same way one can write a shell
>> script to automate shell commands?
>>
>> Thanks for your help in advance.
>>
>> Michael
>>

> If i would be doing something like this i would edit the code itself putting
> System.err.println("Attribute1 = "+attribute1.toString()) of the attributes
> that
> i need to capture and then write something to parse wrapper.log file which is
> where it all will end up.

Far better would be "freenet.support.Logger.minor(this,
messageString);".  Replace "minor" with the log level of your choice.
This lets you easily turn it on and off on the config screen.

In general, the easiest way to script Freenet is going to be FCP +
your scripting language of choice.  See
http://wiki.freenetproject.org/FreenetFCPSpec2Point0 for details.

Also, I think questions like this probably belong on the devl list.

Evan Daniel