2009/9/5 Matthew Toseland <t...@amphibian.dyndns.org>:
> On Saturday 05 September 2009 19:22:34 DJ's Box wrote:
>> Could there be something wrong with my 0.7 node's Firefox profile? I
>> remember that quite a while ago when I first tried it, the theme was
>> something black. Now it opens in a plain big-buttons mode (several
>> menus disabled). Also, the default Firefox window gets additional tab
>> "Please don't close this page", where it also refers to the black
>> theme ("before you close the Freenet window (with the black theme, it
>> should load in a few seconds or may already be loaded"). Everything
>> OK, or do I have some leftover settings from some previous
>> installations perhaps?
>
> The firefox theme is deprecated, continue to use it if you want to.

"Use theme" button in addon manager is grayed out, can't use the old theme :(

There is a nice working black theme here:
To install it, enable installing extensions:
In <freenet install dir>/firefox_profile/user.js set
"xpinstall.enabled" to "true", restart.
than install the theme, quit firefox and change default theme in
user.js: set "general.skins.selectedSkin" to "BlackSteel". And set
"xpinstall.enabled" back to "false" to disable extension installing.
Start again and you will have working non-deprecated black theme.