bbac...@googlemail.com wrote:
> The progress bar goes crazy. I was downloading a file. The % value
> does not match the bar,
> the bar is wrong, the value is correct. See attached screenshot.

Both are correct, but the reasons are obscure.

All splitfiles in freenet occupy twice the number of data blocks, due to
the redundant information added to allow them to survive random blocks
dropping out of the mesh. Because of this redundancy, your node need
only acquire half the total number of data blocks to successfully
reconstruct the entire file. This is also, presumably, why the first
half of the progress bar is shaded light green.

--
Fuzzy love,
-CyberLeo

Furry Peace! - http://wwww.fur.com/peace/