I'm new here so be gentle.

There are countries (mine included) that are looking at censoring
(filtering, to be politically correct) the internet and blocking
certain sites considered to be undesirable.

I don't want to ask what countries you're from but is it possible that
either your ISP or your country are blocking the site or the files? I
can download the files here so the links aren't broken.

I'd be happy to put the files on a server of mine and give the link to
people off list (to avoid my servers being blocked too).

Another thing to consider.

Ashley

--
Regards,
Ashley Glenday

Due to the demand for out of hours services I am now offering these
services again.
These services can be accessed between the hours of 5pm and 11pm, and
7am and 9am Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
The after hours number is: 02 4786 0736
The charges are:
Telephone support - $50
Remote support - $100
Onsite support - $200 p/h or part thereof