On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Dennis Nezic <denn...@dennisn.dyndns.org>wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:35:30 +0000, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> > Ian's friend pupok is working on a new AJAXy user interface mockup
> > for Freenet.
>
> Oh god no. Make sure it's easy to disable this garbage for people who
> still value control over their web pages (to read, parse, etc). Dillo
> doesn't (and hopefully won't) support javascript.

The new web UI (which is still a long-way off) will be in-addition to
FProxy, and is intended to only serve the needs of "casual" Freenet users.
 I expect that we'll keep FProxy running on its current port for those that
prefer it.

So anti-Javascript luddites like you will be free to remain in the dark ages
if you want to ;-P

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke