On Friday 15 January 2010 03:25:22 Alan Smith wrote:
> I tried Installing Twice and got the same error. See attachment.
>
> Alan Smith

Sorry, this is a known problem, but it is hard to fix as we are unable to
reproduce it on demand. Could you please tell us:
- What OS exactly you were running it on - 32-bit, 64-bit, Vista, etc?
- Send us your wrapper.log (in the directory you tried to install Freenet to).
- If possible, check the permissions on that dir - does Local Service have
access to it?