episodi...@mtnvoeldfh6zd61fk1br94hikbkstf2xsmvqfts16lc wrote :
>> ros...@mrdnrocaisdbhx3oqxnxsr2fhlrafrkk7wsoy9ecxdq wrote :
>>> Anybody else getting this?
>>>
>>> I insert via PutComplexDir using TogosFCP or jSite (0.6). My site
>>> inserts fully into freenet (I can download it, browse, it, etc.),
>>> but the FCP transaction never completes.
>>>
>>> jSite/Togos  hang at 100%, waiting for FCP to give a "finished"
>>> message or some such, which never arrives.
>>>
>>> It seemed to start doing this after the recent update, but
>>> obviously I can't be sure if that's the issue.
>>>
>>> Single files work ok (KSK, CHK), as does a single-file SSK.
>>> However, if I upload a single file using a USK, it seems to hang.
>>> Just a hunch...
>>>

>>> Roscoe.
>>
>> Same here, since 1250 update.
>>

> Funny thing is .. i was just about to post a "anyone else?" similar
> post, while a jSite freesite insert stucked at 100%. (i only tried
> jSite though, with hundred of inserted files per 'project'.)

Yup, me too.

I inserted the last edition of Now What? before I got the 1250 build
and it worked fine. I inserted an edition of Linka shortly after 1250
came through and jSite has never completed since.

My assumption is this is likely somehow connected to the USK changes
and the insertion of date hints.

Somebody please communicate this to Toad and co please. I posted
something related to this on Freetalk earlier, but I'm not convinced
anybody is paying much attention to Freetalk posts at the moment.