Customer Feedback for Freenet Project Inc.

freenet.uservoice.com [freenet.uservoice.com] New  Bug Report

<beukelm...@comcast.net> sent a message from
http://freenetproject.org/download.html
[http://freenetproject.org/download.html]

I am now rebuilding most of my apps, and I think it is due
 to my downloading and installing your proggie. Immediately upon starting your
app, my cpu usage jumped to 100% and stayed there. Suddenly, Firefox would only
respond for five seconds out of each 15, and video playback was almost
impossible, whether I tried WMP, VLC, or gomplayer.

I have an AMD 5000 Black running at a mild overclock, XP Pro, and
 8 GB ram. I have not run into anything like this for many years. Dunno what
you guys did, but no thanks.

BWB

MSIE 8 (Windows XP)

[http://uservoice.com]