On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:37:34 +1000, Dave D wrote:

> Hi there,
> I have the same problem as described here:
> https://freenetproject.org/view.php?id=2949
>
> The Download page will not load, spits out a "Internal error Return
> to queue page." message.
>
> Is there a way to rectify the problem without losing all the download
> keys?
>
> thanks
> Dave

I've had this bug many times. I still have no idea what caused it, or
if it has been fixed. It's been a while since I last saw it. The only
solution, I believe, is to shut down freenet, delete your node.db4o
file and then restart freenet. You will lose your download/upload
queues.

(Why does it take a month for these posts to get on the list? :P. Isn't
this mailing list already subscription based? (read: spam proof))