Freenet 0.7.5 build 1266 is now available. Changes are all bugfixes, including
a stalling-at-100% fix. Also, we write a comment at the top of freenet.ini
explaining that you should shut down freenet before editing.

I am working on the next version which will have more radical client layer
changes (to the cooldown queue), but I am fairly confident that this will solve
more bugs than it creates, because the current stalling-at-not-100% bugs are
likely related to the cooldown queue, which is being rewritten. Testers welcome
(new-cooldown-queue branch, you should probably backup your node.db4o* and
persistent-temp* before trying it!).