Freenet 0.7.5 build 1273 is now available. Please upgrade! It will be mandatory
on the 26th of August.

Major changes:
- Lots and lots of bugfixes related to the recent cooldown queue changes. I am
fairly confident that this works now, after extensive testing... You may want
to restart some of your persistent downloads if they remain "stuck". Some other
client layer fixes too.
- Fix a major memory leak in fproxy. I thought we had fixed this quite some
time ago but apparently not.
- Merge sajack's ContentFilterDecompressor branch. This makes completing
downloads use fewer temporary files and should be significantly faster.
- Move the extra peer data dir to the default location and get rid of the
config option, preparatory to having a config dir setting.
- Beginnings of a Japenese translation.

infinity0
Tommy[D]
sweetie
mhatta
toad

Please report any bugs you find! Thanks. The network issues we have been having
recently seem to be settling...