Hi,

I have a new server to my disposal, which I want to use to run freenet.

To make better utilisation of the systems reccources, I thought about running two freenet nodes on the system.

I would run two instances, each with 2 GB dedicated memory. The system has 8 GB in total and is connected with a 100 MBit interface, the datacenter is conntecte with multiple gigabit uplinks to the internet. But to limit the traffic and for better latency, I would limit each node to 10 Mbit/s (up and down). Node system will be on a RAID 1 and I want to put the data-storage directories on a RAID 0.

Would you guys see any problems, if both nodes run on the same IP addres? (with different ports of couse). I will connect the two nodes (and my other private nodes) as friends of couse.

Cheers

artur