Hi (Don't want to be offensive) but there is the possibility to send
this email before sending the update ?

Maybe this is OT (lazy to find where to post it) but it's to hard to add
in FCP specifically in SimpleProgress message the start time or the
request running time ?  I was trying but the code it quite cryptic so I
desist.

Regards,

PS: Nice work out there, a lot of updates the last days
On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 15:15 +0100, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> Freenet 0.7.5 build 1294 is now available, please upgrade as it will be
> mandatory on Monday. Changes include:
> - Fix (or workaround depending on your point of view) a major bug in the
> cooldown queue code, which was causing the node to stall.
> - Various improvements to the block transfer code (block receiver code this
> time, it was block transmitter code in 1293), simpler code, hopefully more
> reliable and fewer timeouts.
> - French translation update.
> - Minor request level fixes related to turtling, including fixing an
> IllegalStateException error.
>
> Please report any bugs you find, or performance degradation. Thanks!

Felipe Barriga Richards                User #238135 counter.li.org
Licentiate on Computer Science         UTFSM [http://www.utfsm.cl]
Informatics Engineering Student        UTFSM [http://www.utfsm.cl]
Santiago, Chile                        Phone:  +56 9 78057086
http://blog.felipebarriga.cl           MSN:    m...@felipebarriga.cl