>> Somehow Robert got his client cache disabled. Please could some people check
that their client cache is set to salted-hash (not ram), and is of a reasonable
size? You need to check the core settings page in advanced mode. The wizard is
supposed to set this up but it is possible there is a bug.

hi,
my Client Cashe was also set to RAM / 10MiB,
I changed it to Salt-hash.

But I accidentally found Store Type section in the Core Settings Page and it
says:
"Datastore type. Currently this can be salt-hash (this is the default, stores
data on disk with a lossy hashtable and a Bloom filter), bdb-index (old store
format, not recommended), or ram (FOR TESTING ONLY, keep the index and the data
in memory, not on disk). Only use ram if you know what you are doing and have
enough RAM to store all your data (and note it will not be saved on
shutdown)! ..."

my Store Type was set to RAM,
I never played with this setting, it was set default to RAM.
Should I change it to salt-hash ?

thanks
  - mike