Freenet 0.7.5 build 1303 is now available. Please upgrade, it will be mandatory
next Monday. The only change in this build is to change a timeout in the low
level request code, so that messages do not extend the timeout indefinitely;
this is a potential security issue so it would be good to have the whole
network upgraded ASAP. Otherwise it is identical to 1302.

Please let me know how it goes, report any bugs you find etc. Ideally please
report bugs on the bug tracker, otherwise Freetalk, FMS, email (supp...@fp) and
IRC are all acceptable means of reporting bugs. Thanks! Apologies for slow
progress recently, I'm hoping that I can fix some of the larger bugs this week.