Freenet 0.7.5 build 1306 is available, sorry for the late notice. Mostly this
build involves improvements to announcement and auto-update. A lot of old nodes
keep hammering the seednodes even though they have the update, and will never
deploy it because they are waiting for the user to authorise the update. With
this build we will stop hammering the network much more quickly, and when the
user eventually clicks the "Update ASAP" button it restarts announcement in
order to check for a revocation.

There is also a fix for a bug when renaming a bookmark category, thanks zidel
(who has been doing much bigger work on the low level packet format but we
haven't merged that yet).

Please upgrade, thanks.