> On 12 Jan 2011, at 12:00pm, support-requ...@freenetproject.org wrote:
>
> > For some reason my node has lost the ability to recognise just about
> > any file type other than images, and constantly drops other types of
> > downloaded file into a list headed "Failed downloads: unknown type"
> > and then the filetype, such as 'application/x-rar-compressed' or
> > 'video/mpeg'.
> > I don't know exactly when the problem started; I don't *think* it
> > coincided with an update, but can't be sure. I'm currently running
> > version 0.7.5#1323 on OS X.
> > The problem wouldn't be so bad if I could just say, ok nevermind,
> > and force the browser to download it anyway,

Are you trying to download to disk? If you go to your downloads page,
in the "failed downloads" section -- if you check the checkbox of the
failed download, and also make sure the "disable content filter"
checkbox is checked, then click the "restart download" button for that
download, does it not restart downloading?