On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 05:59:06 +0100, David ‘Bombe’ Roden wrote:

> > > Please refrain from bossing us around. You are not in a position
> > > to do that.
> > Please refrain from mis-interpreting my words. (There is such a
> > thing as 'c-o-n-t-e-x-t', eh?) (Perhaps acquire a sense of humor
> > while you're at it.)
>
> The context here would be three messages in which you are ranting
> about how Freenet does not manage to do a “simple thing” like
> bandwidth limiting and how it sucks and get worse all the time,

In fact, I tried hard to figure out when exactly the limiting was
failing, and graciously reported my debugging efforts. (It's occurring
only when my connection gets swamped by other traffic.)

> And though I can assure you that nothing is wrong with my humor, I
> fail to see anything funny in behaving like you specifically were the
> person Freenet has been developed for.

I assure you, there is something wrong with your humor. And you are
completly projecting your own false imaginations of my intentions and
behavior on my words -- which, honestly, were meant to be playful and
helpful. (It would be interesting to explore the source of these
negative projections of yours, but it's off topic on this list.)