Freenet 0.7.5 build 1344 is out. Please upgrade, it will be mandatory on
Monday, and contains some important fixes to announcement and the low level
code:
- Fix a race condition in sending packets, which may or may not have caused
serious problems.
- Boost the priority of noderef transfers in both announcements and path
folding.
- Prevent local announcements from being routed back to the announcer.
- Indicate in the logs when our announcements are rejected by the seednode.

Please upgrade! Thanks. You may want to upgrade manually if your node is having
big problems, using the update.sh or update.cmd script (there is an option in
the system tray in Windows). Note that this is visible to the outside world as
it contacts our servers. You should definitely do this if you run a seed node.

Please report whatever problems you run into. Unfortunately Freenet continues
to have major problems, particularly with announcement / bootstrapping a new
node, which may or may not be fixed by the above...