Freenet 0.7.5 build 1392 is now available. It will be mandatory on Tuesday, so
please upgrade; let me know if auto-update doesn't work. This build includes
some important bugfixes for problems introduced in 1389. Whether it is enough
won't be clear until everyone is running it. These problems include very poor
download results from data inserted since 1389, shown in automated network
tests, and generally poor download performance. I am not sure what impact it
will have on the latter, but it's worth a try.

The build also includes puddinpop's code to allow FCP clients to use the new
multi-container freesite code from saces (with a special option), and
operhiem1's further improvements to the first-time wizard and the mechanism for
asking the user about external links.

Please upgrade!

Thanks.