On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:38:06 +0100, Peter Joosten <free...@peterjoosten.nl> wrote:

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:17:18 +0100, Peter Joosten <free...@peterjoosten.nl> wrote:

Is it possible that build 1394 broke something that causes the WebOfTrust plugin not to load?

I have restarted two nodes (on seperate VM's) and both are unable to load this plugin.

Some Logging:

<snip>

I'm also seeing this logging line on both nodes

Aug 10, 2011 11:05:06:679 (freenet.support.Logger$1, <noname>(4), ERROR): No log level field for class plugins.WebOfTrust.Identity

Well, I created a new VM with Freenet from scratch and that seems to load the plugin.
Probably something went wrong on my two other nodes at the same time.
Tried one (faulty) node also with 1395 but still no loading.

I think I'm gonna re-create both VM's.