On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 05:14:32 +0000, Moses wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am in a network that blocked the domain "freenetproject.org" so I
> can't update Freenet directly by running "update.cmd" in the Freenet
> directory. And also, can't keeps Freenet running 24 hours a day. So
> how to update Freenet to the latest build. or change update.cmd to use
> a Freenet mirror?

Is tor.eff.org also blocked? Perhaps you can use tor to access the
uncensored web. Or other open proxies?

Is http://code.google.com/p/freenet/downloads/list blocked?

If you trust toad/any of the freenet devs, you could find their GPG
key, (make sure it's their's) and ask them to send you the file
directly, then verify their signature of the sent file.

(You can also consider using linux distros, which use their own mirrors
for packages :).

I'm sure there are many other creative (and not so creative)
possibilities.