On Friday 18 May 2012 21:12:14 John Wyman wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I just ran the installer for freenet and I now have “freenet” on my list of
> programs.
>
> When I click on “freenet”, it takes me to a page named
> “freenet.jar-Bitzipper” and a long list of files.
>
> What do I do next?

That is very odd. Are you sure you actually installed Freenet? It should be
installed in e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Freenet ... There should be a menu
folder, and within that items called "Start Freenet" or "Open Freenet". Also in
your system tray (bottom right hand of the screen, you may have to click on it
to expand to see all the tiny icons), there should be an icon that looks like a
rabbit...

It sounds like some unzipping software may have interfered with the install
somehow ...