On Wednesday 25 Jan 2012 04:30:50 Adm wrote:
> Hello
> I think we are in the same line fighting against censorship.
> I'll be glad to translate your site to spanish if you want. For free.
> Please, let me know if you think this will help your site.
>
> Have a good day,
> Fran.

There is a partial translation into spanish now. (Sorry it took so long to get
back to you). We do however need further help, both with the site (I think?),
with the installers, and with Freenet itself. If you are interested, let me
know. Or maybe you're already involved, it's sometimes hard to keep track of
people!