We're down to 9 seednodes. This means bootstrapping onto opennet is very slow.
We need volunteers to run seednodes. All you need is:
- A Freenet node that is up 24x7, or reasonably close to 24x7.
- At least 50KB/sec bandwidth both ways. Note that you may get some traffic on
your IP even after it is removed from the seednodes list.
- A static IP address, or at least auto-updated dyndns (most routers can do
this now).

If you can run a seednode, then please:
- Go to opennet configuration and set "be a seednode?" to true.
- Send me your opennet noderef, which you can find here:
http://127.0.0.1:8888/strangers/myref.fref

Obviously your opennet noderef includes your IP address, so replying on FMS is
probably a bad idea!