On Monday 08 October 2012 12:04:54 you wrote:
> On Sunday 07 Oct 2012 23:01:34 you wrote:

> > > Hmmm, please get a thread dump: Click the button on the Statistics page,
> > > and then send me wrapper.log.
> >
> > It's attached.
>
> Nothing obvious there. Are you sure it was using heavy CPU at the time?

It's always using this much CPU, including at that time. I checked. (With top)

> If so it might be a garbage collection issue
>.... how much memory is Freenet allowed in wrapper.conf?

wrapper.java.maxmemory is set to 1095. I can find no other setting related to
memory limits in there.

Here's the entire file:

wrapper.java.command=java
wrapper.working.dir=../
wrapper.java.mainclass=freenet.node.NodeStarter
wrapper.java.classpath.1=freenet.jar
wrapper.java.classpath.2=freenet-ext.jar
wrapper.java.library.path.1=lib
wrapper.java.initmemory=60
# Increased because of slot filters in 1385
wrapper.java.maxmemory=1095
wrapper.java.additional.1=-Dnetworkaddress.cache.ttl=0
wrapper.java.additional.2=-Dnetworkaddress.cache.negative.ttl=0
wrapper.java.additional.3=-enableassertions:freenet
# You might want to set the following line if you have changed java.maxmemory
# wrapper.java.additional.4=-XX:MaxPermSize=
wrapper.app.parameter.1=freenet.ini
wrapper.console.format=PM
wrapper.console.loglevel=INFO
wrapper.logfile=wrapper.log
wrapper.logfile.format=LPTM
wrapper.logfile.loglevel=INFO
wrapper.logfile.maxsize=2M
wrapper.logfile.maxfiles=3
wrapper.syslog.loglevel=NONE
wrapper.console.title=Freenet 0.7
wrapper.jvm_exit.timeout=120
wrapper.filter.trigger.1=java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
wrapper.filter.action.1=RESTART
wrapper.restart.delay=5

# Name of the service
wrapper.ntservice.name=freenet-darknet

# Display name of the service
wrapper.ntservice.displayname=Freenet 0.7 darknet

# Description of the service
wrapper.ntservice.description=The Free Network Project daemon

# Service dependencies.  Add dependencies as needed starting from 1
wrapper.ntservice.dependency.1=

# Mode in which the service is installed.  AUTO_START or DEMAND_START
wrapper.ntservice.starttype=AUTO_START

# Allow the service to interact with the desktop.
wrapper.ntservice.interactive=false

wrapper.ntservice.process_priority=BELOW_NORMAL

# Start services with a different user than SYSTEM
# SEE http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/prop-ntservice-
account.html BEFORE PROCEEDING !

wrapper.restart.reload_configuration=TRUE

        Guido

PS:
I CC'ed the mailing list again, since there is nothing actually sensitive in
our exchange here. I hope you don't mind. I just didn't think it appropriate
to send the entire wrapper.log to the list.