Hello, everyone
Thank you for your efforts
I have several questions about freenet's security
First of all i would like to notice that there is a lack of documentation
on the site regarding cryptographic algorithms implemented in freenet.
I wasn't able to find anything about it in the official FAQ

What algorithms are in use ? How my traffic is encrypted ? Or it is not
encrypted at all ?
There is an SSL option in Freenet, what it is for ? Is it dangerous to use
 freenet without it?

As far as i understood, freenet using keys to get access to some
information. Each key contains a hash of the file and the decryption key.
So when i'm using freenet i'm requesting some file by its key.
So what will prevent my ISP to spy my keys and then grab an encrypted file
from my traffic ? After that he can use a key with a file and - viola - he
can view my information.
Is it possible or i'm not understand the scheme ?
I'm living in a hostile environment, so it is vitally important for me to
know the answers.

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry for my english